- Customized & Simultaneous Use
- Larger Spot Size
- Equal Distribution of MFSU
- Shorter Procedure Times
- Fast & Convenient
- The Results
- Absolute & Effective Body Contouring
- Less Pain
- Contact Cooling Control
- Safe and effective alternative to liposuction, invasive surgery
- Simultaneous and customized use of hand-pieces
- Larger spot size and absolute homogeneous beam profile
- Fast and efficient treatment procedures
- Highly profitable and quick turnover on investment
HOW DOES THE SCIZER WORK?
Without diffusing heat on tissues surrounding the subcutaneous fat layers during treatment,
MFSU-powered cartridges focus heat only on adipocytes that undergo natural cell death and
exit from the body for enhanced fat reduction and body contouring.
- INFLAMMATION PHASE
- Fat cells located in the abdominal region, flanks, love
handles, and upper thighs are disrupted by the thermal
energy of ultrasound.
- REMODELING PHASE
- The SCIZER targets adipocytes or fat deposits, triggering
macrophages to process fat cellular debris through the
ENGINEERED FOR EFFECTIVENESS
Both 9.0mm and 13.0mm depth cartridges cover a wide surface area of 46mm x 46mm to reduce a significant
volume of adipocytes in varying treatment areas to achieve effective body contouring and comfort.
The shot pattern of Macro Focused Scanning Ultrasound cartridges transfer an equal distribution of ultrasound energy to the treatment area.
Contact cooling technology is built-in to each cartridge to provide an aesthetic effect and further protect the skin.
The heating effect of the HIFU energy utilized by the Scizer yields a two-fold effect on the treated area. Not only is there permanent destruction of fat cells, the heating effect could stimulate the production of new collagen, thus giving a tightening effect.
9.0mm and 13.0mm depth cartridges of the SCIZER
are designed to target multiple layers of fat and body
areas for absolute and effective contouring.
With the SCIZER, physicians can utilize the Contact
Cooling Control function at adjustable levels based
on patient assessment to minimize pain significantly
With the SCIZER, physicians can utilize the Contact Cooling Control function at adjustable levels based on patient assessment to minimize pain significantly during procedures.